You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Avertisment și precauții
Avertisment și precauții
- autotest VIH® is strictly intended for private use as self-test for HIV and must not be used for any other diagnosis or purpose under any circumstance.
- autotest VIH® must only be used with a fresh sample of capillary blood. autotest VIH® is for single-use only. DO NOT RE-USE. DO NOT USE for serum or plasma specimens.
- Store the self-test in its original packaging in a cool, dry location between 8°C and 30°C. Keep away from sunlight.
- autotest VIH® is for single-use only. It should be performed between 18°C and 30°C. DO NOT RE-USE.
- Do not open the foil pouch containing the self-test device until you are ready to perform the test.
- This self-test is not intended for use in the context of therapeutic followup with patients receiving antiretroviral therapy.
- Individuals who use this self-test should consult their doctor prior to making any medical decisions, regardless of whether the test result is negative or positive.
- False positive results (0.2% in studies of test specificity) or false negative results could be obtained in the following circumstances: exposure to HIV in the 3 months prior to using the test (window period), situations of advanced immunodeficiency or infection by a rare variant, and among HIV-positive people receiving antiretroviral therapy.
- Failure to store as directed or to respect the limits of use could cause the test result to be incorrect.
- Do not use the self-test if the packaging or foil pouch have been opened or damaged.
- Do not use if expiry date printed on the packaging has passed.
- If you have trouble understanding the package insert or instructions for use, please contact Sida Info Service immediately at: email@example.com (7/7 - 8:00-23:00 GMT+1).
- Keep this self-test and the items that come with it away from children, the components included with autotest VIH® could be harmful if swallowed and could cause irritations.
- autotest VIH® is an additional form of HIV testing that can be used as a complement to other existing options. autotest VIH® is only able to detect HIV infection and cannot be used as a test for other sexually transmitted infections.
- AAZ-LMB expressly disclaims all liability for the use or distribution of autotest VIH® or any of its components, and for the consequences of inaccuracies or errors whether direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise arising from any use of the autotest VIH® that fails to strictly follow the directions and limits of use as specified in the applicable Instructions for Use.
Add product to compare successful Compare